Voice shares outbound expertise
When another area of Capita wanted to explore unknown outbound areas of the communications market, they asked Voice for advice on how to get the best results. We met with the client and found out exactly what they wanted to do and took this information away to build a bespoke training package that would get them the results they needed. Armed with the training package Anthony Davies visited their site for a week to deliver the training to a team of existing advisors. This was a roaring success that was enjoyed by all involved. The training had such a massive impact that in their first week they more than doubled the sales target that they had originally forecast. The new campaign has been live for over a month now and the team are still exceeding the targets put in front of them. Well done Anthony! The feedback from everyone involved at Capita was extremely positive as you can see from some of their comments below:
“The guys thought that Anthony was great very engaging and extremely knowledgeable “
“I’d like personally to thank you all for your contribution”
“The guys loved the training and what a first day we had yesterday”
Shifts: Monday – Friday rota, earliest start 9am – latest finish 9pm, one Saturday per month
Salary: Basic £17,784 – £18,772 + amazing uncapped bonus 38 hours per week
Are you looking for a sales role with a difference? Could you deliver a brilliant customer experience through communicating in a simple, personal and straight talking way? Are you passionate about the telecoms industry?
We are looking for people with a desire to achieve sales targets who are looking to progress their career and advance their skill set as a sales advisor.
It doesn’t matter if you have no experience just the right attitude and desire to succeed is enough for us! We will give you the skills that you need through a comprehensive training programme. You will need bags of enthusiasm, and an eagerness to learn new skills and knowledge.
We offer a basic salary of £17,784 rising to £18,772 after 6 months, but you can earn as much bonus as you want – the sky’s the limit!
Our benefits package is second to none. We’ve teamed up with big name providers to offer a fantastic perks package. So, whether you want to save money on a holiday, eat out for less, or be part of a generous company pension scheme then this we are the company for you.
As an outbound sales adviser you will:
- Work in a busy call centre environment making sales to previous & existing customers
- Make a high volume of calls meeting challenging KPI’s
- Be confident questioning your customer about digital media & matching the best package for them
- Work 38hrs a week on a fixed rota basis (shifts are anywhere between the hours of 9am and 9pm Monday – Friday and include one Saturday per month)
This role would suit someone who is:
- A clear communicator over the phone
- Straight talking – able to talk people patiently through processes in a clear “jargon free” way
- Hungry to achieve sales target
- Passionate about delivering personal and brilliant customer experience
Apply For Job
Call centre advisor
Salary: Huge earnings potential – up to £23k OTE. £17,784 – £18,772 basic pay + uncapped bonus!
Hours: Rota between 9am – 9pm & one Saturday per month (38hrs per week)
Purpose Of Role
We are looking to grow our team of advisers at the Broomhill office, working on behalf one of the UK’s largest telecoms providers.
You will be contacting existing customers to sell additional products & services.
- Working in a busy call centre environment
- Make a high volume of calls
- Be confident questioning your customer & building an effect digital media package to suit their needs
- A clear communicator
- Eager to achieve the sales target
- Team player
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Uncapped bonus scheme – earn as much as you want!
- Performance incentives
- Discounted telecoms package
- Major retailer perks
- Pension scheme
Apply For Job
Sales Team Leader
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has at least 12 months experience working as a sales team leader. We may also consider candidates with at least 9 months of experience who have the right attitude and can demonstrate the skills necessary to work in a fast-paced sales environment.
We work with some of the biggest brands in the UK. With an incredible company culture, you can expect to be rewarded for your hard work, be invited to special events and have the chance of winning lots of prizes ranging from V.I.P lunches to fun packed holidays abroad!
The ideal candidate should be extremely confident in managing a team of people and be able to effectively engage, inspire and motivate the team to deliver and exceed sales targets. You will be expected to report performance to the operations manager on a day to day basis to ensure the business KPIs are being met.
The purpose of the Team Leader role is to manage a team of outbound sales advisers that promote the full range of their services to prospective customers.
Identify training and coaching needs within the team through implementation & regular review of documented development plans. Ensuring the team are focused on delivering world class sales outputs and Identify gaps/barriers to service/sales and work proactively to tackle root causes both within the team and other business stakeholders.
Why work here?
- Competitive salary & team performance bonuses – £21-28k DOE + bonus
- Management Perks
- Events and charity fundraisers
- Rewards and prizes for achievements
- Great environment
- Progression Opportunities
Skills and Knowledge Required: Does this sound like you?
- Experienced Team Leader in a sales environment
- Customer focused with excellent listening and communication skills.
- Target driven, results focused and attention to detail
- Resilient and determined passionate about the company and their products and brand.
- Dynamic, flexible and adaptable to change
- Great leadership, communication and collaboration skills to effectively engage and motivate the team to sales success
- Excellent understanding of what a great customer experience sounds like and can coach and develop the team towards this goal
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
If you are up for the challenge and think you have the skills and experience to fulfil this role then please apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.