One of the main attractions at Voice is the team spirit. When everyone plays their part and is rewarded for their efforts, it really does feel like it's teamwork behind the success.
And, as you're getting stuck in, we'll also ensure you develop as a person. Not just through our extensive training, but with the things that you pick up on the job. Like interaction techniques, problem solving and thinking on-the-spot.
To put it another way, working here improves your all-round skill set. So, it's no wonder that many people who come for a holiday job, end up staying for a thriving career.
If you'd like to join the Voice family, scroll through our list of vacancies below.
Call centre advisor
Salary: Huge earnings potential – up to £23k OTE. £17,784 – £18,772 basic pay + uncapped bonus!
Hours: Rota between 9am – 9pm & one Saturday per month (38hrs per week)
Purpose Of Role
We are looking to grow our team of advisers at the Broomhill office, working on behalf one of the UK’s largest telecoms providers.
You will be contacting existing customers to sell additional products & services.
- Working in a busy call centre environment
- Make a high volume of calls
- Be confident questioning your customer & building an effect digital media package to suit their needs
- A clear communicator
- Eager to achieve the sales target
- Team player
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Uncapped bonus scheme – earn as much as you want!
- Performance incentives
- Discounted telecoms package
- Major retailer perks
- Pension scheme
Apply For Job
Sales Team Leader
***We will not be able to consider any candidate without sufficient outbound sales team leader experience***
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has at least 12 months experience working as an outbound sales team leader. We may also consider candidates with at least 9 months of experience who have the right attitude and can demonstrate the skills necessary to work in a fast-paced sales environment.
We work with some of the biggest brands in the UK. With an incredible company culture, you can expect to be rewarded for your hard work, be invited to special events and have the chance of winning lots of prizes ranging from V.I.P lunches to fun packed holidays abroad!
The ideal candidate should be extremely confident in managing a team of people and be able to effectively engage, inspire and motivate the team to deliver and exceed sales targets. You will be expected to report performance to the operations manager on a day to day basis to ensure the business KPIs are being met.
The purpose of the Team Leader role is to manage a team of outbound sales advisers that promote the full range of their services to prospective customers.
Identify training and coaching needs within the team through implementation & regular review of documented development plans. Ensuring the team are focused on delivering world class sales outputs and Identify gaps/barriers to service/sales and work proactively to tackle root causes both within the team and other business stakeholders.
Why work here?
- Competitive Salary & Team Performance Bonuses
- Management Perks
- Events and charity fundraisers
- Rewards and prizes for achievements
- Great environment
- Progression Opportunities
Skills and Knowledge Required: Does this sound like you?
- Experienced Team Leader in a sales environment
- Customer focused with excellent listening and communication skills.
- Target driven, results focused and attention to detail
- Resilient and determined passionate about the company and their products and brand.
- Dynamic, flexible and adaptable to change
- Great leadership, communication and collaboration skills to effectively engage and motivate the team to sales success
- Excellent understanding of what a great customer experience sounds like and can coach and develop the team towards this goal
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
If you are up for the challenge and think you have the skills and experience to fulfil this role then please apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply For Job
Request a call back
- T. 0114 3211120
- E. Recruitment@Voicegroup.co.uk