Beat The Blues 2019
Beat The Blues WEEK!
21st- 25th January 2019
December is over, Christmas has ended and New Year’s Eve took us all by storm.
We all know that January can be one of the toughest months, the feeling of overspending and overindulging is there for most of us.
With all the fun you have had with family and friends, going back to ‘normal life’ can have anyone feeling down, exhausted and feeling frustrated.
Not to mention, the weather in Sheffield has been extremely cold so keeping those New Year’s resolutions alive can be even more difficult. Especially under these circumstances.
So, with all that being said, Voice Marketing came up with a creative idea to “Beat The Blues” and to help revitalise everyone who works here. “BEAT THE BLUES WEEK!”
We know that the small things can make a huge difference but to make people smile and give them the motivation they need to succeed in possibly the coldest, and most difficult time of the year can sometimes be a difficult task.
One day would not have been enough! That is why we dedicated a full week to ensuring everyone was revitalised and feeling ready for the rest 2019! We timed our beat the blues week for the worst week of the month- the one before payday.
First things first, the best way to relax is to wear what you want so the first thing we thought of was to let people dress down all week and be as casual as they like to make them feel at home!
Secondly with our finances stretched – there is nothing better than receiving free hot and cold refreshments throughout the whole week to help Beat The Blues, right? So, we did exactly that!
We even offered everyone fresh fruit to keep them on a healthy high that helped them get through the long, cold and tough January days!
We also wanted to promote good health and wellbeing whilst at work so we thought that giving our amazing employees access to a wide range of information and services would be a great idea!
This would help them get through any difficulties they were having and help them learn new ways to cope with stress, mental health and personal troubles that they might be facing.
To achieve this, we partnered with a wide range of external organisations that helped turn this into a huge success.
With a range of discounts, free support and even recognition from Hallam FM Cash For Kids we were very sure we played our part in making everyone feel very proud, well informed, and leaving the building with some amazing and exclusive deals from our partners!
- Fitness Unlimited (Discount/Offers)
- Costco (Discount/Offers)
- Firehouse Fitness (Discount/Offers)
- Slimming World (Discount/Offers)
- Chill Holistic Therapies (Discount/Offers)
- Clubbercise (Discount/Offers)
- Cash for Kids – Hallam FM (Thank you to staff for support over the years!)
- The Alzheimer’s Society (Offering information about how to live with Dementia)
- Sheffield Mind (Offering support/ contact details)
- NHS Stop Smoking (Offering support/ contact details)
Finally, who doesn’t love receiving prizes? – we thought having lots of prize giveaways would help build the excitement up and create an environment that made everyone in the room happy.
Whether you won a prize or not from our giveaways, everyone received an amazing goody bag loaded with a back to work toolkit specifically designed to beat those January blues. It consisted of a stress ball, tic tacs and last but not least a raffle ticket to be entered into our fantastic prize draws.
So what were these prizes and giveaways?
We planned our giveaways carefully to ensure that each prize would help people beat those January blues and be able to relax with whatever they won!
- Extra Holiday Days
- Fit Bit
- Leisure Vouchers
- Spa 1877 Voucher
- Mudra – One-month FREE Yoga Voucher
- Team14 Hairdresser vouchers
- Wellbeing Hampers
- Cook Books
- Meal for 2 Vouchers
- Foot Spa
- Yankee Candle Gift Set
How did the Week go? Don’t ask us, see what our Voice Family had to say!
“It’s nice to find a company that invests so much in their staff” Craig Horner, Business Development Executive
“Great atmosphere and great to see the company get involved and provide support for Mental Health” Chris Endersby, Operations Manager
“I loved the variety of stalls which were available and how there was something to suit everyone – The goodie bags were a nice touch too!” Abbie Addy, Campaign Rep
“Fantastic event, with a lot of engagement for both Advisors and Management alike. I signed up to Costco myself and have already made a lot of use from the deals they have. As someone who suffers from mental health myself, I’m always interested in supporting these forms of events!” – Darrell Issa, Dialler Analyst
“The event was extremely relevant to what staff needed and gave all employee’s a boost for the full week!” Charlotte Cooper, Campaign Rep
“Fantastic way to beat those January Blues – and great to see all staff getting involved!” Sean Lowe, Training Manager
“Great way to catch up with colleagues from different departments that you wouldn’t normally get to see! It was amazing to see everyone smiling and laughing at what’s normally a dull time of year!” Anthony Davies, Trainer
Shifts: Monday – Friday rota, earliest start 9am – latest finish 9pm, one Saturday per month
Salary: Basic £17,784 – £18,772 + amazing uncapped bonus 38 hours per week
Are you looking for a sales role with a difference? Could you deliver a brilliant customer experience through communicating in a simple, personal and straight talking way? Are you passionate about the telecoms industry?
We are looking for people with a desire to achieve sales targets who are looking to progress their career and advance their skill set as a sales advisor.
It doesn’t matter if you have no experience just the right attitude and desire to succeed is enough for us! We will give you the skills that you need through a comprehensive training programme. You will need bags of enthusiasm, and an eagerness to learn new skills and knowledge.
We offer a basic salary of £17,784 rising to £18,772 after 6 months, but you can earn as much bonus as you want – the sky’s the limit!
Our benefits package is second to none. We’ve teamed up with big name providers to offer a fantastic perks package. So, whether you want to save money on a holiday, eat out for less, or be part of a generous company pension scheme then this we are the company for you.
As an outbound sales adviser you will:
- Work in a busy call centre environment making sales to previous & existing customers
- Make a high volume of calls meeting challenging KPI’s
- Be confident questioning your customer about digital media & matching the best package for them
- Work 38hrs a week on a fixed rota basis (shifts are anywhere between the hours of 9am and 9pm Monday – Friday and include one Saturday per month)
This role would suit someone who is:
- A clear communicator over the phone
- Straight talking – able to talk people patiently through processes in a clear “jargon free” way
- Hungry to achieve sales target
- Passionate about delivering personal and brilliant customer experience
Apply For Job
Call centre advisor
Salary: Huge earnings potential – up to £23k OTE. £17,784 – £18,772 basic pay + uncapped bonus!
Hours: Rota between 9am – 9pm & one Saturday per month (38hrs per week)
Purpose Of Role
We are looking to grow our team of advisers at the Broomhill office, working on behalf one of the UK’s largest telecoms providers.
You will be contacting existing customers to sell additional products & services.
- Working in a busy call centre environment
- Make a high volume of calls
- Be confident questioning your customer & building an effect digital media package to suit their needs
- A clear communicator
- Eager to achieve the sales target
- Team player
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Uncapped bonus scheme – earn as much as you want!
- Performance incentives
- Discounted telecoms package
- Major retailer perks
- Pension scheme
Apply For Job
Sales Team Leader
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has at least 12 months experience working as a sales team leader. We may also consider candidates with at least 9 months of experience who have the right attitude and can demonstrate the skills necessary to work in a fast-paced sales environment.
We work with some of the biggest brands in the UK. With an incredible company culture, you can expect to be rewarded for your hard work, be invited to special events and have the chance of winning lots of prizes ranging from V.I.P lunches to fun packed holidays abroad!
The ideal candidate should be extremely confident in managing a team of people and be able to effectively engage, inspire and motivate the team to deliver and exceed sales targets. You will be expected to report performance to the operations manager on a day to day basis to ensure the business KPIs are being met.
The purpose of the Team Leader role is to manage a team of outbound sales advisers that promote the full range of their services to prospective customers.
Identify training and coaching needs within the team through implementation & regular review of documented development plans. Ensuring the team are focused on delivering world class sales outputs and Identify gaps/barriers to service/sales and work proactively to tackle root causes both within the team and other business stakeholders.
Why work here?
- Competitive salary & team performance bonuses – £21-28k DOE + bonus
- Management Perks
- Events and charity fundraisers
- Rewards and prizes for achievements
- Great environment
- Progression Opportunities
Skills and Knowledge Required: Does this sound like you?
- Experienced Team Leader in a sales environment
- Customer focused with excellent listening and communication skills.
- Target driven, results focused and attention to detail
- Resilient and determined passionate about the company and their products and brand.
- Dynamic, flexible and adaptable to change
- Great leadership, communication and collaboration skills to effectively engage and motivate the team to sales success
- Excellent understanding of what a great customer experience sounds like and can coach and develop the team towards this goal
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
If you are up for the challenge and think you have the skills and experience to fulfil this role then please apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.