Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is an integral part of VOICE Marketing Limited's business strategy, and is delivered with an approach that involves staff at all levels including the directors. VOICE Marketing Limited's Corporate Social Responsibility strategy plays a major part in bringing staff together to work towards improving the lives of others. VOICE Marketing Limited's Vision, Goals for Success and Values are built around our Corporate and Social Responsibility Strategy, with community being one of our five key business goals.
VOICE Marketing Limited is committed to a clean, healthy environment. "We provide our customers with safe, reliable service in an environmentally sensitive and responsible manner. We believe that sound environmental policy contributes to our competitive strength and benefits our customers, shareholders, and employees by contributing to the overall wellbeing and economic health of the communities we serve."
VOICE Marketing Limited Ethical Policy
Through an ethical trading philosophy and our environmental policy statement, we are striving to ensure that what we buy, use and dispose of and what we do as a business helps, albeit in a small way, to build a fairer, more ethical, socially just and environmentally sustainable world.
Current Ethical Policies Include:
- VOICE Marketing Limited aims to use, where appropriate, suppliers who follow good environmental practices and policies similar to our own.
- VOICE Marketing Limited holds personal and corporate information in a sensible and secure manner. Employees are expected to guard against careless or inadvertent disclosures of information, which may damage our business or that of our customers or suppliers.
- VOICE Marketing Limited expects our employees to conduct themselves in a way which will not bring VOICE Marketing Limited or our customers into disrepute.
- VOICE Marketing Limited recognises that is it in the interest of both employees and the organisation to encourage an atmosphere of openness between management and staff. We encourage all individuals to raise any concern that they may have about the conduct of others in the business or the way in which the business is run, through our Staff Forum.
VOICE Marketing Limited Environmental Policy
Good environmental practices are high on VOICE Marketing Limited's list of business priorities. As a leading employer, we have a duty of care to our staff and our customers and we pursue environmental policies, which reflect the impact of our business on the environment. This commitment is communicated through the organisation.
Current Environmental Policies Include:
- We recycle all possible office materials (e.g. Paper, plastic, cans and printer cartridges).
- We have introduced brand new 'thin stations' which use a fifth of the power of our old PCs. All our new server technology is designed around minimising power consumption. For example, our server rack switches off processors that are not needed during the day, or servers that are not needed at night. Less heat in the rack means fans can be auto switched off.
- We encourage staff to reduce paper wastage through double side printing, using electronic communication instead of paper where possible and using nonâ€confidential waste paper as notepads.
VOICE Marketing Limited: Employee Policy
Being in a service driven industry, VOICE Marketing Limited employees are our most important asset. With that in mind, VOICE Marketing Limited has invested heavily in the development of its staff, including NVQ level Apprenticeship Schemes available to all.
VOICE Marketing Limited retains good staff through strict observance of legislation which is designed to protect employees in the workplace but also through initiatives which help to create better working conditions and terms.
Current Employee Policies Include:
- Employee Benefits
- Code of Conduct
- Diversity and Equal Opportunities
- Health and Safety
- Training and Coaching
VOICE Marketing Limited: Community Policy
VOICE Marketing Limited has supported charities such as The Weston Park Cancer Hospital, Marie Curie Cancer Care and UNICEF by collecting voluntary contributions from its staff and suppliers.
VOICE Marketing Limited also supports various charities by attending and contributing to their fund raising events, for example The Western Park Gala Ball.
Current Community Activities Include:
- Each year, VOICE Marketing Limited supports a charity which is selected by our staff. Previous charities have included Marie Curie Cancer Care and UNICEF. The majority of fundraising activities have the added bonus of being effective team bonding exercises, for example abseiling down the Novotel Hotel.
- Many of our staff undertake a large, annual physical challenge for charity. The VOICE event for 2011/2, is the 3 Peak Challenge for Sheffield Children's Hospital Scanner Appeal, which over 30 of our staff so far have applied to be part of, with many others pledging support amongst themselves, friends and family. All Director's have committed to this event.
- All of VOICE Marketing Limited's staff social events have a fundraising element to which staff willingly contribute. To date we have raised funds for a variety of causes including Childline, Comic Relief, and Sports Relief.